[D2lnews] Upgrade May 26-27

D2L will be down for an upgrade May 26 at 5am through May 27 at 12
noon. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes to interim courses.
Learn@UW (the support network behind D2L for System) had to choose
dates that had the least effect on courses throughout the System. It
was very difficult to select dates!

If you need assistance planning other routes to work with your classes
during these days, please let me know. Possiblities could include
putting materials on a website, creating a listserve, or other options.

Information about new features will be provided closer to the upgrade.

AnnMarie

=====
Dr. AnnMarie Johnson
Instructional Developer, Blackboard/D2L campus admin
UW Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd Polk Library
Oshkosh WI 54901
920-424-2210