[D2lnews] More help available

More help on many aspects of D2L is now available at
http://www.uww.edu/d2l/ The first page lists general topics; within in
topic are a variety of items--over 120 at last count. Each item is a
flash presentation (also available as a printable word document but w/o
the animation) showing screen shots of the process along with
additional notes on what to do. They were designed by a team of people
like me throughout system. A link to these is also on the D2L My Home
page, under instructor resources ("Walk-Throughs"). I hope you find
them valuable!

AnnMarie