[D2lnews] Intense/compressed D2L Seminar

We're offering a special 90-minute D2L training seminar Tuesday May 18
from 1-2:30--an "intense/compressed" introduction to D2L. The intended
audience is those who get technology fairly quickly or feel very
comfortable using software: People who could get up and running with a
minimum of instruction. Or, if you've attended one before and just need
to brush up on your D2L skills.

To register, contact Bobbi Reepsdorf, reeps@uwosh.edu or x3010. As
always, registration is limited to 12.

In this seminar, you will get the basics, including hands-on time. You
will not get a demo, you will not get repetitions of the same concept,
you will not get a tour of advanced tools, you will not get my
15-minute spiel on what kinds of files to upload. We will cover setting
up the nav bar, creating modules and topics, entering content, linking
D2L tooks, and uploading files. We may also cover setting up
discussions, the gradebook, and quizzes, depending on time.

AnnMarie