[D2lnews] D2L Users Conference, Madison, Aug 2-3

For more info or to submit a proprosal: http://www.d2l-userconf.org/

The University of Wisconsin System is hosting the first ever D2L Users
Conference on the beautiful Madison campus in an effort to:
*Bring together the D2L community to share their stories and
experiences, and
*Build a strong, collaborative and supportive community of users

The conference will feature K-12 and higher education presenters on
such topics as instruction design, faculty support, technical support
and implementing D2L in a shared environment.

John Baker, D2L President, will share with us the road map for D2L: the
company and the product. Key D2L staff will be on hand to listen to us,
the users, regarding product design, features, training, or support.

During the conference we will be discussing how to organize a user
group to share ideas and experiences. You can be part of this exciting
process to create a strong network of support so we can use D2L to its
highest potential!

They are currently accepting presentation proposals for our conference.
Since this is truly an event by D2L Users and for D2L Users, we look to
you, the D2L community, to provide interesting and participatory
presentations for the Users Conference. Please go to
http://www.d2l-userconf.org/pages/sessions.html to learn more about how
to prepare a presentation for submission. They will accept proposals
until June 1st, 2004.