[D2lnews] Upgrade not happening; system not down next week

We will NOT be upgrading the D2L environment to version 7.3 on May
26th-27th. Those testing the software feel that there needs to be more
bug fixes and improvements made to the new features before moving
version 7.3 to production. We will be upgrading to version 7.3 in
August. This date will be announced after we have evaluated the
different campus schedules.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
AnnMarie