[D2lnews] D2L down for upgrade and maintenance this summer

D2L will not be available during the following times for upgrades and
maintenance: Sunday, July 18th from 7 AM  until 1 PM, Thursday July 22
5 - 7 AM,  Sunday August 8 3 - 6  AM, and August 18th 3 PM until
August 20 6 AM.

I am sorry for any inconveniece this causes. I've posted an
announcement to D2L MyHome. If you are teaching a summer courses during
these dates, I encourage you to alert your students through an
announcement in your course and/or an email.

By the way, D2L is also down for weekly backup/maintenance from 5-7am
on Tuesdays.
AnnMarie