[D2lnews] Courses organized by semester

Over the weekend, our MyCourses was changed so that courses are
organized by semester. I hope this helps people out in the coming
months/years to tell the difference between different offerings of the
same course!

In the coming days, I'll be moving any sites that were created from
Blackboard transfers and for work on upcoming courses into a separate
area. This will make it easier to recognize which one is to be used
this fall or next spring. Once we're integrated, recall, you'll need to
use the site created by integration so that your students are
automatically enrolled. (Once we're integrated, I'll send a message
about copying your content over to the new site.) Since we weren't
integrated for this past year, those courses *will* remain in their
designated semester.

AnnMarie