[D2lnews] Integration process beginning!

Just wanted to let you know that we've begun the integration process.
It will take a number of days to put everything in place. Essentially,
four things will happen

A) Your currently-listed Fall 2004 (and beyond) course sites will be
moved to "Non-integrated courses" [currently in progress Wed 11:30]
B) Fresh sites for all Fall 2004 courses will be created [expected to
begin Thursday morning]
C) Enrollment will be processed [by early next week]
D) User accounts will be updated/reset to match TitanWeb information
(including email and password resets) [expected Monday]

Until C happens, you will not see your new Fall 2004 sites. Please
don't expect them tomorrow morning! I will let you know when C has
happened. If you want to work on your course before C happens, continue
to use the site that will now be under "Non-integrated courses." Once C
has happened, you will be able to copy all of the content into the Fall
2004 site.

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
AnnMarie

=====
Dr. AnnMarie Johnson
Instructional Developer, Blackboard/D2L campus administrator
UW Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd Polk Library
Oshkosh WI 54901
920-424-2210