[D2lnews] Daily updates of roster data

Your course enrollments and unenrollments are now processing on a daily
basis! This means that after someone completes a drop or add via
TitanWeb, within 1-2 days, that info will appear in D2L! (The data is
process between midnight and 6 am.) If you've requested multiple
sections to be combined, they should now appear within the one site.

If you need to request multiple sections to be combined, just drop me a
note with the course name (as it appeared in D2L) and the section
numbers. Unless you say otherwise, I will combine into the first
section and delete the second one. If you've created content in the
second one and want it used instead, let me know in the request!

AnnMarie