[D2lnews] Fix for gradebooks that aren't displaying

I've heard that the following works if your gradebook isn't displaying
and/or you are being told t grade scheme not defined, or grade
calculations not selected. This info is from another admin, and I can't
verify as I haven't been able to replicate the problem. Let me know if
this doesn't work!

(1) go to grade setup - you need to check username, id, name etc. If
none is checked, check one, and save.
(2) go to grade calculations, and do a save - so a grade system is
selected (make sure the right system--weights or points is selected)
(3) go to grade schemes, select one (or create your own!) or simply
save

AnnMarie