[D2lnews] Content editting working on the PC; Mac?

Editting already existing content is now working on PCs. (This is in
reference to one of the problems I listed Friday in the email about the
upgrade.) You should be able to edit existing content, save it, and get
no error messages.

Unfortunately, it is not known to be working for sure on the Mac. Nick
and I have been able to get it to work in Netscape/Mozilla, although
the changes didn't appear unless we completely closed the browser,
opened it up, and logged back in. This is better than the past,
however, when using the editor was almost impossible.... :) (Believe
me, I do hate this--I'm a Mac user!)

I'll keep you posted as we get further updates on the problem.

AnnMarie