[D2lnews] Attention Mac users!

We are still experiencing problems with the content editor. As far as
we can tell, it is okay to create new topics and enter your content
into them. Make any changes and fixes right away, then. However, we
strongly recommend that you DO NOT EDIT them once they have been saved.
Our experience this morning is that if a content topic is editted and
saved, the content of the file is completely deleted and the file is
blank. DO NOT EDIT ANY TOPICS.

I understand this is *really* bad timing. We'll let you know as soon as
possible when it is working properly. In the meantime, please use a PC
to edit content topics. (IE, if your content is on your hard drive, use
your Mac to create your course. Then go to a PC to do any secondary
updates, fixes, edits on the content.)

AnnMarie