[D2lnews] Instructor FAQ up!

It's not very extensive yet, but the D2L Instructor FAQ is up online at
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/index.html

In particular, you may be interested in:

How do I use D2L? (Or, I've come to training, but I don't quite
remember what to do.) at
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/startguide.htm

How do I add content?
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/contentbasic.htm

How do I include files such as Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc?
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/fileupload.htm

If there are specific topics you would like to see covered in the
step-by-step manner of the above with screen shots, let me know! I'm
going to try to get up at least one new FAQ every week. I'll also be
working on a Student FAQ.

(Please let me know if you see any references to Blackboard. I was able
to recycle material from the old site, and hope I updated everything,
but I'm sure a few slipped through!)

AnnMarie