[D2lnews] Grading schemes

It has come to my attention that there are some colleges, departments,
programs, or courses with lots of sections that use common grading
schemes.

Rather than every instructor having to create the exact same grading
scheme, I can create organizational schemes that you can select
instead. If one person would send me the scheme and a name for it
("Math Dept," "College of Nursing," "Active Lifestyles," etc.) I will
create them.

I do not want the organizational list to become lengthy (nor take up
too much of my time in creating them) so please do not make individual
requests. Eventually, you will be able to copy your personal grading
scheme from one course to another.

AnnMarie