[D2lnews] No more pager

I have discontinued use of the pager for two reasons. A) Students were
using it without instructors being aware they were trying to send
messages. B) It caused some people to not be able to login to D2L (it
caused error messages and/or would crash the browser).

For those who were aware of it, I'm sorry. For those who weren't--don't
worry about it. I'll also post an announcement so students know. (By
the way, please encourage your students to read the instituitional
announcements. We know from help desk calls that many aren't as their
most common questions have been answered there.)

AnnMarie