[D2lnews] D2L down Thurs 4-7:30am

The scheduled campus outage of which Dr. Berens sent notice (see below)
will also affect D2L. You will not be able to login to D2L this
Thursday from 4-7:30am. D2L will be up, but you will get an error
message that your username or password is incorrect.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

AnnMarie