[D2lnews] Importing grades from Testing Center

A new FAQ is up on how to import grades from the Testing Center
(ScanTron):
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/grades/scantron.htm

If you want to import other types of gradebooks, the process is
similar. I'll get another FAQ up addressing them particularly later
this week, however.

Let me know if you have problems with the import. Please be very
specific about what you did and send along the file(s) you attempted to
import into D2L. The files have to be perfect and minor mistakes can
kill the process.

AnnMarie