[D2lnews] Grade import

We're continuing to have some problems with the grades import. If you
try it, please let me know whether it worked or not; and if not--what
error message you received. Please send me the file you used (let me
know if the data is from the Testing center or not) and be sure to
include the name of the course. Tech support and I are trying to track
down what's not working, and we need more clues from files that both
work and don't work to figure it out.

For those who are thinking about trying it or have tried and failed,
the good news is that it *is* working some of the time.

Thank you!
AnnMarie