[D2lnews] D2L Outage 10/31/04

All network connectivity and access to D2L will be unavailable between
2:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. this Sunday, October 31. This time will be used
to replace network gear that  has been exhibiting inconsistent behavior
recently. This work is considered to  be urgent as to avoid a potential
future unscheduled outage. Since there will not be any web client
access to the  servers, they cannot post an outage notice on the login
page. You will simply get an error that the site doesn't exist. Please
let your students know--I've posted an announcement, but I've found
that few people read them.

AnnMarie