[D2lnews] Assessing Student Learning when Teaching with Technology discussion

Even if you weren't able to attend the session Tuesday on this topic,
you are welcome to join in an online discussion about it! The
presenter, Dr. Bill Cerbin will facilitate a discussion on Assessing
Student Learning when Teaching with Technology. The online D2L
discussion will run from November 9 - November 19, 2004. He has already
posted a copy of his assessment resources and a copy of his
presentation slides.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will forward your
information so that an account can be created. When it is ready, you
will get a confirmation email. Please note that this is being hosted
through Extension. It will be a *different* login and URL from your
regular D2L login. Anyone who attended Tuesday's session in the IDEA
Lab has already been signed up for the discussion.

AnnMarie