[D2lnews] Combining sections in D2L for Spring

Don't forget to make a request to combine sections or courses within
D2L. A separate site is auto-created for every single section that's
listed in TitanWeb. To get them combined, send an email with the
following information:

Department(s)
Course number(s)
Course Title AS IT APPEARS IN D2L
Relevant sections

We cannot process your request without all of the above information. If
this course is listed in multiple departments, let us know which
department to list the combined site in. We will combine into the
lowest course number and lowest section number. This isn't always the
first one that's listed in D2L; if you've already put content into one
of the sites, let us know which one so that we are certain to use that
one (you can find the section number by going to Edit course and
looking in the nav bar--there's a course code that includes the section
number).

AnnMarie