[D2lnews] Please contact Nick for support

Our new daughter arrived home late last week and I will be off on
maternity leave for the next 3 months or so! Nick will be taking over
D2L admin duties during this time. Please direct all questions to him
at dvoracek@uwosh.edu or x7363. He's done an excellent job over the
last year as my backup so I'm confident he will be able to assist you
fully. (And, if not, I cannot imagine being away from the internet for
more than 24 hours at a time, so he will be able to contact me quite
easily!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful winter!
AnnMarie