[D2lnews] Course end date

When all our courses were created, the date when students could no longer access them was set to the end  of the semester, which was Friday.  The help desk at Learn@UW has been getting many calls from our students who can no longer access their D2L courses.

If you have posted grades or other material you wish student to continue to have access to, go to Edit Course and change to end date of the course to later on next week.

Nick