[D2lnews] You must activate courses

Since I've been getting quite a few calls about this, I thought I'd send another reminder.

In order for students to see Spring Semester courses, you have to go to Edit course, and beneath the Access dates it asks Active? You have to click Yes and click the Save Changes button at the bottom.

If a course is not active, the student will never see it. If it is active, they will only see it between the beginning and end dates.

If you wish to have students see the course after the dates specified in TitanWeb (probably the last day of the semester), you have to change the end date for the course.

Nick

Nick Dvoracek                                   		dvoracek@uwosh.edu
Director of Media Services   	        		Voice: 920-424-7363
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh        	Fax:   920-424-7324
My web site: http://idea.uwosh.edu/nick/handouts.htm
Media Services web site: http://idea.uwosh.edu/media_services/home.html