[D2lnews] Quiz bank tool possibility

I've just learned of a program, Respondus ( http://www.respondus.com/ ), that claims to be able to convert quention banks supplied by textbook publisher that are formatted for Blackboard, into a format that can be imported into D2L.

Any of you have such a question bank I could use to verify this?

The program (Windows only, I'm afraid) is available for a free 30 day trial if you wanted to try it yourself.

Nick
Nick Dvoracek                                   		dvoracek@uwosh.edu
Director of Media Services   	        		Voice: 920-424-7363
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh        	Fax:   920-424-7324
My web site: http://idea.uwosh.edu/nick/handouts.htm
Media Services web site: http://idea.uwosh.edu/media_services/home.html