[D2lnews] Gradebook sorting

A reminder, or a notice for those who didn't know: The D2L gradebook
sorts on last name and then student ID. This means that students with
the same last name will likely not be in the expected order (sorted by
first name). Make sure you check your gradebook and note any such
circumstances when you are entering grades.

We reported this to D2L last semester, and I hope it's fixed in the
next release!

(Thanks to Jennifer M. for reminding me of this little quirk.)

AnnMarie