[D2lnews] D2L Users Conference seeking proposals

We invite you to the 2nd Annual International D2L User Conference in
Madison, Wisconsin, hosted by University of Wisconsin ? Madison Campus
scheduled for August 7 ? 10, 2005.

Whether you?ve used Desire2Learn for a while now or are just starting,
this conference will be an extremely beneficial opportunity for you to
learn, network and have fun!

Since this is truly an event by D2L Users and for D2L Users, we look to
you, the D2L community, to provide interesting and participatory
presentations for the Users Conference. User-submitted sessions are
intended to share the successes, best practices, lessons learned and
issues relevant to learning on your campus and in your day-to-day work.
Proposals will be accepted until April 18th. Please let me know if you
are interested in a proposal--I'd be happy to assist you or present
with you!

For more information on the proposed conference tracks, please visit
the ?Session Proposal? page at http://www.desire2learn.com/uc2005/ .
You will receive notification of acceptance by mid-May.

The full program schedule and keynotes for the conference will be
announced in mid-June ? watch for details!

This year?s conference will be bigger and better, and it?s an event you
won?t want to miss! Mark your calendar and plan to attend.

We look forward to seeing you this year in Madison!

AnnMarie