[D2lnews] Reminder: Take the D2L Survey

Please take a few minutes to complete the UW System D2L Survey. Your
http://survey.doit.wisc.edu/app/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=8LK8134H7124G

Below is the original message sent by John Berens on behalf of David
Wirth if you missed it on the Academic List

D2L Survey

UW-System is conducted a survey of Learn@UW / Desire2Learn (D2L)
users.  We are interested in getting feedback from you on how this
product is working and meeting your needs.  The dates this survey will
be open are April 4th ? April 15th.

We are looking for specific feedback on the functionality of the
software.  Feedback we get from this survey will be very helpful for us
to focus our communications with D2L Inc. and develop future training
and services.

Below is a link to the survey that should take no more than 10 minutes
to complete.  UW-System appreciates your time and effort in filling out
this survey.

http://survey.doit.wisc.edu/app/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=8LK8134H7124G

David Wirth
Project Manager/Academic ADL Deputy Director
UW-System Administration
222 West Washington Avenue
Suite 470
Madison, WI 53703