[D2lnews] Survey--last reminder

Thanks to those who have completed the survey. If you've forgotten,
please take a few minutes to answer it today or tomorrow. It should
take less than 10 minutes!

http://survey.doit.wisc.edu/app/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=8LK8134H7124G

AnnMarie

UW-System is conducting a survey of Learn@UW / Desire2Learn (D2L)
users.  We are interested in getting feedback from you on how this
product is working and meeting your needs.  The dates this survey will
be open are April 4th ? April 15th.

We are looking for specific feedback on the functionality of the
software.  Feedback we get from this survey will be very helpful for us
to focus our communications with D2L Inc. and develop future training
and services.

Below is a link to the survey that should take no more than 10 minutes
to complete.  UW-System appreciates your time and effort in filling out
this survey.

http://survey.doit.wisc.edu/app/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=8LK8134H7124G