[D2lnews] Summer/fall--combining sections

If you have multiple sectiosn of a course for summer or fall and would
like them combined into one D2L site, just let me know. Please send me
the following information for each course:

Semester: Summer or Fall
Department (if crosslisted--which department do you want it to appear
under?):
Course name (as it appears in D2L/TitanWeb):
Course sections:

Please note that by default we will combine into the course site that
is listed first in D2L. The listings are alphabetical then by section.
So if you have a course that is listed under different names, the first
one will be used, unless you tell me otherwise. If you have already
begun working on the course in a particular section, please tell me so
that I make sure to make that site the one that continues to exist.

AnnMarie