[D2lnews] If you change your nav bar...

There's an odd quirk in the upgrade regarding nav bars (the lists of
links across the top of your course). When you make changes to the
default nav bar in your course, D2L creates a new nav bar but does not
automatically make that new course nav bar active.  Therefore, when
your views the course, the original nav bar from the course creation
process displays, and your changes do not show. The only fix is to
contact me--I can make the new one active. Just send me the name of
your course and the semester (and make sure the course is active).

Over the next few weeks, we'll be sending notes about new features (the
good stuff!) in the upgrade. I'm sending out the problems first since
they are of immediate concern.

AnnMarie