[D2lnews] upcoming outages

Thurs 7/7: There will be a short outage between 6:30-7am. Because we
can't guarantee full "up time" during this time, we recommend that
instructors not give quizzes or have assignments due during that time
period.

Tues July 12 TENTATIVE: They have tentatively scheduled upgrading
production to 7.4.1 MR2 on July 12, 2005. We are not sure when it will
begin and end yet. Current estiamtion is beginning before 7 am and
lasting till noon, to allow Learn@UW time to test the upgrade. More
info will be sent as soon as we know for sure when this downtime will
be.

AnnMarie