[D2lnews] Combining sections/cross listed courses

If you have multiple sections of a course that you would to combine
into one D2L site, just let me know the following

Department(s)
Course name(s) as they appear in D2L
Section #s

This can be done for multiple sections of the same course, dual-level
courses, courses cross-listed in multiple departments, or any other
combination of courses. It doesn't matter to me!

Unless you state otherwise, I will use the first listed as the base
site. (For cross-departments, please let me know which department to
use.) The other sections will be moved into
that one. If you have content in a different section, let me know to
use that one!

AnnMarie