[D2lnews] Creating user accounts

Please remember that you must contact me before creating user accounts
to get a formula for usernames. Users created with unapproved formats
are subject to immediate deletion when found in the database. We strive
to maintain a very clean, ordered database and must know what users
belong to which programs. Using your own formula also risks choosing a
username that will be assigned to a UW Oshkosh person in the future,
which would cause problems.

We are happy to give you the formula for creating users, just ask!

And do remember that you must never create an account for UW Oshkosh
people (staff and students)--they automatically get accounts.

AnnMarie