[D2lnews] D2L back up to normal around 12:15

I waited to send this message in case we found out an official reason
for the errors that appeared after the upgrade. That's still being
investigated, but it has been confirmed that D2L is back to normal
System-wide.

At least some of the problem may have been that so many of us (myself
included) tried to get into the system all at once, and kept trying
over and over when we got the error. Thank you for your patience!

AnnMarie