[D2lnews] Calculating final grades

Many of you may recall that D2L no longer automatically calculates the
final grade for you. You have to tell D2L to run the calcuation process
every time you want to update the final grades (typically, every time
you enter grades). I have a new FAQ up detailing the steps you need to
take http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/grades/calcfinal.htm

There's also a new FAQ on setting up a grading scheme
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/grades/scheme.htm

These and other topics of interest are always available in the FAQ at
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/index.html You can reach the FAQ from
the Instructor Resources widget on the right hand side after you login
to D2L.

As always, let me know if you have questions!
AnnMarie