[D2lnews] Use the gradebook? I need your help to test eGrading integration

Preparations for the eGrading connection between D2L and TitanWeb are
proceeding apace. This is not an announcement that it will definitely
be live, however. First, we need to do a lot of testing. There's where
I need help. We need to test a variety of class setups. If you have a
course in D2L that matches one or more of the following, and are
willing to allow me access to your gradebook, please let me know. This
will involve no effort on your part (other than an email reply). It
will involve no manipulation of your gradebook with the exception of
computing the final grade if you have not already done so. The testing
on the TitanWeb side will be a test database; no final grades will
actually be recorded in the live, production TitanWeb. (If all goes
well, you will do this yourself at the end of the term.)

Please note: You must have a grade scheme selected that matches
percentages to letter grades. If you have notset this up, please follow
the directions at
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/grades/scheme.htm by the end
of this week.

Please let me know if you have a course that matches one of the
following conditions. In your reply, please indicate which condition it
matches and the D2L OU number (go to your course, then look at the URL.
It will end with "ou=123456"; that number is what I need. It is not the
same at the 5-digit class number.). (Some numbers in the following list
do not appear because we do not need to identify courses for these test
situations.) Please respond by Thursday Nov 3.

2	Multiple SIS sections, all taught by the same instructor mapped to a
single D2L course
3	Multiple SIS sections, all taught by the same instructor mapped to
separate D2L courses
4	Course with multiple SIS sections, some taught by different
instructors. Each SIS section mapped to its own D2L course
5	Course with multiple SIS sections, some taught by different
instructors. Different D2L courses for each instructor, but some
instructors have their sections combined
6	Single SIS course mapped to two different D2L courses. Only one gets
a grade.
7	Multiple labs from a single SIS course all taught by the same
instructor, mapped to one D2L course
8	Single course, one section, taught by two instructors, mapped to one
D2L course
14	Pass/Fail course
15	SIS course listed as grad and undergrad sections mapped to one D2L
site
16	SIS course listed in 2 or more departments mapped to one D2L site

If you have any questions, let me know!
AnnMarie