[D2lnews] I need your help

Even if you do not use the gradebook, I could still use your help. I
need to test a 17 different scenarios, and I have not found them all
among those who use the gradebook.

Preparations for the eGrading connection between D2L and TitanWeb are
proceeding apace. If you have a course in D2L that matches one or more
of the following, and are willing to allow me access to your gradebook,
please let me know. This will involve no effort on your part (other
than an email reply). If you do not use the gradebook, I will need to
enter some sample grades, but I will hide these from the students. The
testing on the TitanWeb side will be a test database; no final grades
will actually be recorded in the live, production TitanWeb. (If all
goes well, you will do this yourself at the end of the term.)

Please let me know if you have a course that matches one of the
following conditions. In your reply, please indicate which condition it
matches and the D2L OU number (go to your course, then look at the URL.
It will end with "ou=123456"; that number is what I need. It is not the
same at the 5-digit clss number.). (Some numbers in the following list
do not appear because we do not need to identify courses for these test
situations.) Please reply ASAP so that we can begin testing at the end
of the week.

3	Multiple sections, all taught by the same instructor mapped to
separate D2L courses
4	Course with multiple sections, some taught by different instructors.
Each section mapped to its own D2L course
5	Course with multiple SIS sections, some taught by different
instructors. Different D2L courses for each instructor, but some
instructors have their sections combined
6	Single course mapped to two different D2L courses. Only one gets a
grade.
7	Multiple labs from a single SIS course all taught by the same
instructor, mapped to one D2L course
8	Single course, one section, taught by two instructors, mapped to one
D2L course
14	Pass/Fail course
15	Course listed as grad and undergrad sections mapped to one D2L site
16	Course listed in 2 or more departments mapped to one D2L site

If you have any questions, let me know!
AnnMarie