[D2lnews] Time to start thinking about spring semester!

I know, I know, you are all in the midst of finishing up Fall semester!
But it's never too early to think about the next one! Just wanted to
encourage you to get your syllabi (and other content of course) up as
soon as possible. Be sure to make your course active as soon as the
syllabus is ready. If students can access your course and print off the
syllabus in December or January, there will be less of a run on D2L
during the first days of the spring semester. I'm sure students are
already looking for spring syllabi....

AnnMarie