[D2lnews] If you get a 500 error in the gradebook...

If you get a 500 error in the gradebook, please report it immediately
to our tech support by filling out the form
athttp://helpdesk.wisc.edu/d2l/auto_case.php Be certain to include the
following information in the report:

Exact error message
Exactly what you were doing when the error occurred
Your username
Date and time when the error occurred

They are still working on tracking down the cause(s) of these errors
and your reports are necessary for this to be solved. Remember, if you
do get the 500 error, the only resolution is to try again (or to follow
the directions given previously on the list about best times and ways
to use the gradebook).

You do not need to report these errors to me.
AnnMarie