[D2lnews] Spring enrollments issue

As some of you reported to me last week, Spring enrollments were not
being updated. We discovered on Friday that they had accidently been
scheduled only for Saturday nights, instead of Tu/Th/Sa/Su as reported.
It has been fixed, and since Fall Interim is over, Spring enrollments
will be running nightly now.

What this means is that any students who dropped or added, or any
instructors who changed courses, or any new courses that were added
during the last week or two did not appear in D2L. My apologies to
everyone this affected. They should all be up-to-date now, however, as
of last night.

Thank you to those who noticed that the enrollments weren't updating
and reported it. Without those reports, I would not have known!

AnnMarie