[D2lnews] Reminder--Can NOT email from Classlist

Jsut another reminder that the "Email all" link on the classlist does
not work. However, please recall that we DO NOT recommend using this
link anyway.

To send email to the entire class, go to Email (link in the upper left
of the nav bar). Select the button i nthe upper left to Show Address
Book. Select the checkbox at the very top of the address book to select
everyone. Then select the BCC button to put everyone's email address
into the Blind Copy field. Put your own email address in the To field.
We encourage the use of BCC so that students do not have to see
everyone's email address before seeing your message. Additionally, they
can't accidently send a message to everyone by hitting reply to all.

AnnMarie