[D2lnews] Use the gradebook? Urgent help needed

If you can help, please respond before Thursday April 27!

Unfortunately, we were not able to test eGrading last fall. Thank you
to all who volunteered their sites previously, but now I need new ones!
We are ready to test this spring, and I just discovered that I need to
use Spring courses for the testing. (eGrading will allow you to send
your final grades from D2L to TitanWeb.)

This is not an announcement that it will definitely be live! First, we
need to do a lot of testing. There's where I need help. We need to test
a variety of class setups. If you have a course in D2L that matches one
or more of the following, and are willing to allow me access to your
gradebook, please let me know ASAP. This will involve no effort on your
part (other than an email reply). It will involve no manipulation of
your gradebook with the exception of computing the final grade if you
have not already done so. The testing on the TitanWeb side will be a
test database; no final grades will actually be recorded in the live,
production TitanWeb. Please note: You must have a grade scheme selected
that matches percentages to letter grades. If you have not set this up,
please follow the directions at
http://idea.uwosh.edu/online/faq/instrctr/grades/scheme.htm before
responding or else I will temporarily assign one during testing (and
then turn it off).

Please let me know if you have a course that matches one of the
following conditions. In your reply, please indicate
Course name
Which condition it matches
D2L OU number (go to your course, then look at the URL. It will end
with "ou=123456"; that number is what I need. It is not the same at the
5-digit class number.)
TitanID number (used to access the testing database of TitanWeb)

Please respond before Thursday April 27.

2	Multiple sections, all taught by the same instructor, mapped to a
single D2L course
3	Multiple sections, all taught by the same instructor, mapped to
separate D2L courses
4	Multiple sections, some taught by different instructors. Each section
mapped to its own D2L course
5	Multiple sections, some taught by different instructors. Different
D2L courses for each instructor, but some instructors have their
sections combined
6	Single course mapped to two different D2L courses. Only one gets a
grade.
7	Multiple labs from a single course all taught by the same instructor,
mapped to one D2L course
8	Single course, one section, taught by two instructors, mapped to one
D2L course
14	Pass/Fail course
15	Course listed as grad and undergrad sections mapped to one D2L site
16	Course listed in 2 or more departments in TitanWeb mapped to one D2L
site

If you have any questions, let me know! Please respond before Thursday
April 27.

AnnMarie