[D2lnews] Fwd: Academic Computing - Email Service Down Saturday, 5/13/06, 9am

Since the email server will be down, you will not be able to login to
D2L during that time (approx 9-10am Saturday). If you are already in
D2L, it will not affect you. You just won't be able to login.

In case you missed it in the email, one nice aspect of this outage is
that one piece of it is to change the login database location which
means future outages for the email server won't automatically mean D2L
logins are down.
AnnMarie