[D2lnews] Principles of Effective Online Pedagogy article

You may be interested in reading "(MY) THREE PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE
ONLINE PEDAGOGY" by
Bill Pelz, CAS, recipient of the 2003 Sloan-C award for Excellence in
Online Teaching, Professor of Psychology, Herkimer County Community
College http://www.sloan-c.org/publications/jaln/v8n3/v8n3_pelz.asp

Pelz shares three principles along with examples of putting them into
effect in his own classes. In particular, he has some good ideas about
discussions--something a lot of folks as me about.

If you are interested in trying to implement any of his ideas, don't
hesitate to contact me for assistance in developing them for your
course(s).

AnnMarie