[Seac] FW: new vegetarian- friendly restaurant in Neenah

Here's a business we can procott!

Clint Freund

--- Begin Message ---

We have a restaurant in Neenah that has27 vegetarian choices on the menu including pastas, breakfast benedicts, veggie omelettes, veggie melts, our homemade veggie burgers, veggie stir fries, tofu selections and more.  We are trying to get the word out so we can continue to offer this menu.  Any help you could give spreading the word would be great.  The restaurant is griddles family restaurant located at 927 S Green Bay Rd Neenah  (920)725-7911

--- End Message ---