RE: [Music Education] FW: WSMTE

Judy,
Thanks for the update.  I will miss the meeting in Madison due to our Wind Ensemble tour prior to their performance in Madison.  I would be very interested in getting an update from you following the meeting though.  This is very exciting stuff!
ST

Scott D. Teeple
Director of Bands
Assistant Professor