-----Original Message-----
From: Lind, Kathryn DPI
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 4:57 PM
To: Van Beaver, Suzan DPI; Lohr, Neah DPI; Sanders, Stephen DPI; Karbon,
Jacqueline DPI; Wiltrout, Daniel DPI; Albrecht, Bryan DPI; Grady, Sue M.
DPI; Bilzing, Deborah DPI; Dibble, Nic DPI; Odell, Brent DPI; Berndt, Sandra
DPI; Schweitzer, Carol DPI; Boreson, Lynn DPI; Volpiansky, Paula DPI;
Squier, Sheryl DPI; Hoffman, Samantha DPI; Gagnon, Dean DPI; Wendt, Sharon
DPI; Rayala, Martin DPI; Lee, Shelley DPI; Last, Ellen DPI; Schmitt, Bette
DPI; Boals, Timothy J. DPI; Pontious, Melvin DPI; Last, Ellen DPI; Strom,
Sharon DPI; Heibel, Jane DPI; Starkman, Kenneth DPI; Lewis, Beth DPI
Subject: Content guidelines for program approval.

Attached you will find a memo regarding your work on the templates for
content program approval.We hope it will further clarify what we need. For
those of you who haven't sent your template to me , please try to do so
within the next week. Thank you . .