[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Music Education] WSMTE Feb 7?
I've heard from a number of WSMTE members who are NOT able to attend the meeting this Friday at UWSP. I've heard from only 3 people who ARE planning to attend (Rick, Charlene, and Ken). I need to know immediately if any others are planning to attend, and if not we will cancel the meeting this Friday and reschedule it later this Spring. If that is the case I would like to hear from you about a potential time. PI 34 is going to remain an issue for all of us and I think it will be helpful to discuss concerns about this. Please let me know if you are planning to come on Friday. I will wait until Thursday noon to make the decision about this meeting. Thanks.