[Music Education] meeting postponed

Dear Colleagues,
In consultation with Mel Pontious, I've decided to postpone the meeting of WSMTE scheduled for Friday, February 7th.   We will not meet tomorrow, but it is very clear that discussion of PI34 compliance and program reviews will remain on the agenda for our meeting when it is rescheduled.  Of the 18 people who responded to my second message, the majority expressed interest in coming to a meeting later this Spring, so I will try to come up with a date in March or April and hope we can reach more people at that time.  Stay tuned, and thanks for your responses!

Judy Bond